Who said that math is boring or impossible to understand and understand? With this game, multiplying two or three digit numbers will be easy... and fun for kids. We teach you a Japanese trick that fascinates young and old. A multiplication system different from the ones we are used to. You only need a sheet of paper and a pencil or pen. Pay attention to these instructions.
1. Suppose we want to multiply 22x21 ... Each of the numbers symbolizes a line. First we look at the number on the left: a 2. We draw two parallel lines inclined slightly ... And since the next number is 2, we draw two more lines, below the previous ones and separated by a space. So:
2. Now we will look at the following numbers. Now we have another 2. We draw two lines that cut the previous ones. And now we have number 1. We draw another line, parallel to the previous two and that also cuts to the first ones that we did ... Like this:
3. Let's now make the intersections in each of the corners, to count the points where the lines intersect. First we count the points where the lines intersect in the lower right corner ...
4. Then we count the points where the lines cross in the upper right corner ... and write down the number.
5. Now it's the turn of the upper left corner ...
6. And we also count the points where the lines intersect in the lower left corner ...
7. The figure that it gives us is the one that you can read respecting the order, from top left to right, counterclockwise. The first number would be 4. The second, the sum of the two numbers that remain on this diagonal (4 and 2), would be 6. The last digit, number 1.
8. To multiply three-digit numbers is similar. First you are drawing the lines of the number on the left, leaving spaces between each number ... And then you cut these lines with the lines of the following numbers (the figure on the right):
9. Now you count the intersections in the lower left corner (2). Those in the upper left corner: 1. Now we add the intersections from the middle to the right (2) and the ones from the middle to the bottom (2). A total of 4.
10. Now count the intersection of the upper middle and the middle of the left. They give a total of 3:
11. You only have to add the intersections of the center, and give 5:
12. The result? Put the numbers in order, from left to right ...
Trick to multiply with the number 2. Write down this trick to teach your child the multiplication table of two, in a fun way. Trick to learn the multiplication table of the number two.
Trick to learn the table of 3. Pay attention to this trick to learn the multiplication table of three. A fantastic math trick for kids. It will cost less to learn the multiplication table of 3.
Trick of the multiplication table of 4. We teach you a trick so that children have less problems when memorizing the multiplication table of the number four. Multiplication trick for children.
Trick to learn to multiply by 5. We teach you a math trick for children to learn the multiplication table of the number five in a fun way. Trick of the multiplication table of five.
Trick of the multiplication table of 6. We teach you a very simple trick for your children to memorize the multiplication table of number 6 without so many problems. Simple math tricks for children.
Trick of the multiplication table of 7. In this video, we teach you some fabulous tricks and methods for your children to learn the multiplication table of 7 without problems. With this trick, they will learn in a simple way to multiply by 7. It seems like a game, but in reality it is more than a game, it is an effective technique to learn to multiply.
Tricks to learn to multiply by 8. Teach your child this trick to learn to multiply by eight. Trick of the multiplication table of 8 for children. How to multiply by eight in a simple way.
You can read more articles similar to Japanese trick to multiply with children, in the Mathematics category on site.