If you are looking for a fresh and light recipe To give a fresh air to the family lunch or dinner, you will surely like this proposal of Cherry Gazpacho. In addition, we teach you how to do it with an easy, fast and very simple recipe to prepare.
The summer fruits They are an excellent and wonderful food alternative for the children of the house. And who doesn't like cherries? In addition to sweets, cherries are fruits that contain nutritional properties that provide enormous benefits for the physical and mental health of children and everyone. In addition to vitamin A, cherries are rich in vitamins C, E, potassium, magnesium, iron, calcium, folate, and fiber. It is known as the brain's food, as it helps prevent memory loss.
- 500 gr of red and ripe tomatoes
- 300 gr of cherries
- 1/2 green pepper
- 1/2 onion
- 1/2 clove of garlic
- 1 tablespoon (soup) apple cider vinegar
- Virgin olive oil
- Salt to taste
In the same way as the others gazpacho recipes, the one with cherries is very practical, simple and easy to make. Follow our step by step to prepare this true delicacy for the eyes and the appetite.
1. Wash the tomatoes well and chop them. Reserve.
2. Peel the onion, remove the seeds from the pepper and chop them as well. Reserve.
3. Wash and remove the stone from the cherries.
4. Bring everything to the blender glass, along with the garlic. Add salt according to taste.
5. Beat everything very well until you get a light, fine and homogeneous mixture.
6. Once everything is very well crushed, add the vinegar and oil little by little, while continuing to beat the mixture. In the case that the mixture is very thick, you can add a little water. Now is the time to add the salt according to taste.
7. Remove the mixture from the blender and pass it through a strainer to avoid lumps or fibers in the cream.
8. Put the gazpacho in the fridge for a few hours until serving time. To decorate you can decorate a few leaves of basil or mint and a whole cherry. The colder the gazpacho is, the more exquisite it will be.
The cherries are very versatile fruits in the kitchen. With cherries you can make a wide variety of side dishes, salads, as well as desserts and sweets such as cakes, biscuits, cookies, jams, smoothies, cakes and even liqueurs (without alcohol).
Cherry pie without oven. Clafoutis. We teach you how to make a Clafoutis without an oven! The Clafoutis, is a typical cherry cake very typical in France. On our site we teach you how to make it without using the oven.
Cherry mousse with cream recipe. The cherry mousse with cream is a very grateful dessert recipe for children, it is liked by young and old for its mild flavor and the vitamins of the fruit are also added.
Homemade cake with cherries. On our site we teach you how to make a homemade cake with cherries. Homemade cakes are the best choice for children's snacks. Try this cherry cake recipe and you will enjoy with a unique dessert.
Cherry, pear and banana porridge. The diet of a baby has to be as varied as possible, so that he does not get bored. With the recipe for cherry, pear and banana porridge your child will eat a food with many vitamins from twelve months of age. We teach you how to prepare the recipe for this fruit puree for your baby.
Cherry and strawberry smoothie. Strawberry and cherry smoothie full of vitamins and antioxidants, both for children and pregnant women. We explain how to make this refreshing and creamy smoothie.
Homemade cherry ice cream. As children tend to reject fruit, we must think of children's recipes that use original presentations such as this homemade cherry ice cream. our site offers the recipe for homemade cherry ice cream, step by step.
Homemade cherry mousse. Cherry mousse recipe for children's dessert. our site offers us to make an easy, simple and very fast recipe. Kids will love making this cherry mousse.
Cherry chip cookies. Cookies are the best recipes for children. Its preparation is usually simple, like that of these delicious cookies with cherry pieces. It is a way to add vitamins to a dessert or snack that your child is sure to love.
Cheesecake with cherries. This cherry cheesecake recipe is great for dessert or for a kid's birthday party, because it ties the cheese and fruit to the cookies and looks great.
You can read more articles similar to Cherry Gazpacho. Homemade, refreshing and irresistible recipe, in the category of Soups and broths on site.