Being humble also means learning to acknowledge our mistakes. Learning to rectify and accept mistakes is important, and you can explain it to your children through this beautiful children's story. Do not stop reading with your children the story of 'Cascabel recognizes his mistakes', a very interesting short story for children to learn to recognize their faults, mistakes and defects.
The Rattlesnake squirrel came to class distracted and inadvertently nudged the inkwell on the little donkey Galileo's desk. A huge black stain ate the drawing that Galileo was finishing.
- Hala, I have spoiled! - Poor Galileo lamented.
- What a shame, it was beautiful! - added the Roqui turtle. It was the fault of Cascabel who came here like crazy!
- Oh what a mess! - replied the squirrel - But if Galileo hadn't put the ink in the corner, nothing would have happened!
- How? - Roqui chided him -. Immediately ask Galileo for forgiveness or I'll get mad at you!
The squirrel and the turtle were about to continue arguing when the teacher Owl appeared through the door. Galileo hurried to clean the ink and Rattlesnake went to his place.
Roqui turned to Galileo and said:
- Cascabel is very good, but she never admits her faults.
In the afternoon, the squirrel was giddy again because he was late to the laboratory and could not stop in time, colliding with the table at the entrance.
- Clinc, crash, catacrash!
The noise was awful! Three test tubes, a measuring cylinder, and a glass bottle had been broken into pieces.
- Good grief, Rattlesnake! Are you okay? - Asked the teacher Owl.
- Yes - said the squirrel (although actually she felt ashamed) - I'm very sorry.
She had realized that both this time and the one with the inkwell, it was only her fault for being so crazy. From now on, he would be more careful. So he went to ask Galileo and Roqui for forgiveness, and they were very happy.
Cascabel learned that:If you recognize your mistakes, it is easy for the best ones.
Find out if your child understood the message of this short story. You can help yourself with these questions:
1. What happened to Cascabel when he entered class?
2. Did Cascabel apologize for what he did?
3. Did something happen to Cascabel again at school?
4. Did you finally admit your mistakes?
5. What did Cascabel learn from everything that happened this day?
6. What have you learned from this story?
Pilla, the squirrel dodges. Pilla the elusive squirrel is a story that tells children about the importance of taking care of friends so that friendship is maintained. The main character is a squirrel who ends up losing her friends by leaving them aside. Share with your children this story about friends
The squirrels and the mobile. The squirrels and the mobile is a story about the addiction of children to screens. If your child spends the day with his mobile phone, tablet or video games, he is interested in listening to this short story. Thanks to him, you will realize the danger of 'getting too hooked' on mobiles.
The squirrel Camila. For children to learn the importance of being orderly, respectful of their things and those of others and take care of nature, we invite you to read Camila's Squirrel, a story for disorderly and careless children. They are children's stories to learn values.
A very clever squirrel. Not always the smartest achieve great successes, sometimes it is the smartest, those who use the most effort and cunning in their goals, who do. This is what this children's poem about effort and cunning teaches: a very clever squirrel. It is a story in verse that tells the story of a squirrel who cleverly managed to feast while, a less clever little mouse, did not succeed due to his lack of determination.
The memory of the squirrel. This cute short animal poem for children: The memory of the squirrel, tries to alert children to the danger that separation from parents can pose
The mute squirrel. We invite you to read this story with values for children: the muddy squirrel. A story to educate children in the value of cooperation and helping others. Through children's stories we can transmit great lessons to children.
You can read more articles similar to Cascabel recognizes his mistakes. I count on values for children, in the category of children's stories on site.