We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The apple pie or apple pie It is a great alternative for families who enjoy apple desserts. It is a typically American recipe that is made with a shortcrust pastry base and apple-based filling. A juicy cake with a rich and exquisite cinnamon aroma.
This classic of American cuisine is specially prepared for Thanksgiving and has its own day of celebration, May 13.
- For the breeze dough:
- 3 cups of wheat flour
- 2 eggs
- 125 gr unsalted butter
- 1 pinch of salt
- For the filling:
- 1/2 kg of apples
- 100 gr of brown sugar
- 1/2 lemon juice
- 1 pinch of salt and ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch of vanilla anise extract (optional)
Guiainfantil.com teaches us to prepare an exquisite, caramelised and simple recipe to prepare, step by step, to celebrate a birthday, the Thanksgiving Day, or any other family encounter.
1 First, we prepare the dough mixing all the ingredients (flour, eggs, butter and salt) with your hands until a paste is formed. We wrap it with transparent plastic and take it to the fridge for half an hour.
2. After this time, roll out half the dough in a bowl for the oven and put some beans so that it does not rise. Bake it at 200 degrees until it starts to have color. Take it out of the oven and reserve it.
3. Now, to prepare the filling: wash and peel the apples, remove their center and seeds, and cut them into small pieces. Place them in a bowl, adding the juice of the half lemon, the cinnamon, and if you want, the anise and vanilla extracts. Also add the brown sugar. Move everything to mix well, cover the bowl with transparent film and take the bowl to the fridge to marinate until use.
4. After a couple of hours, remove the bowl of apples from the refrigerator and go depositing the apples into the fountain, on top of the baked dough. Prevent the liquid that accumulates on the apples from being used.
5. Once the dough is filled, stretch the other half of the dough and with the help of a pizza cutter, trim strips to cover the top of the cake. You can put the dough strips in different directions.
6. Take the cake to the preheated oven, to 200 degrees, for about 40 minutes, depending on the oven, or until you see that the dough turns golden.
Once the cake is made, you have to wait for it to cool to serve it. The cake should be eaten at room temperature. Enjoy your meal!
You can read more articles similar to Apple pie or apple pie. American recipe, in the category of Cakes - cakes on site.