He Homemade Chicken Broth It is a traditional recipe perfect for any time of year, any meal and any age. It is a light, healthy recipe that can also serve as a base for many other dishes, such as soups, purees or creams, sauces or rice.
The introduction of chicken broth to the diet of children, pregnant women, and the whole family is very beneficial for their health. With this in mind, our site has developed an easy recipe, very home-style, so you can prepare it and even freeze it.
- 3 liters of water
- 1 medium chicken in pieces and with skin
- 3 carrots
- 1 leek
- 1 potato
- 2 turnips
- 2 sticks of celery
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 onion
- Salt (optional)
And before resorting to the rescued bricks of chicken broth or pastilla, on our site we suggest you make it at home, naturally and with less fat and preservatives. Follow the step by step of our recipe.
1. Wash the chicken well, cut it into large pieces and put it in a large saucepan.
2. Wash, cut the turnips, potatoes, leeks and carrots into pieces and add them to the casserole.
3. Add everything else: onion, bay leaf, celery and parsley. Cover everything with water, add salt if you wish and start cooking. Let it cook for an hour and a half or two hours, over medium heat.
4. Some foam is forming on top of the water that you can remove with a slotted spoon so that the broth is clear.
5. Strain the broth and reserve it to make soups or drink directly and with the rest of the ingredients you can make a puree or even set aside the chicken to make chicken croquettes. Enjoy your meal!
Tip from our site: If you have little time, you can make it in the pressure cooker or express pot, it will take about 30 minutes to cook.
Chicken broth is very beneficial for our health. Among the many advantages of using it in different and varied stews, we can highlight:
- helps improve digestion
- helps prevent colds, colds and flus
- helps reduce inflammation of the joints
- helps you sleep better
- helps to lose weight or prevent obesity
Vegetable and chicken soup. Soups, creams and purees are one of the best foods we can have on cold days, like this children's recipe for vegetable and chicken soup. Quick and easy recipe for children's dinner.
Garlic soup and bread. Garlic and bread soup is an inexpensive and simple dish that allows you to take advantage of the remains of bread to prepare a very healthy and nutritious recipe for children. Castilian soup or garlic soup. A very easy and quick homemade recipe to prepare.
Spinach soup with boiled egg. This spinach soup with boiled egg is indicated for children and pregnant women who have problems with anemia or lack of iron in their body, or who need to lose some weight. Very creamy homemade recipe, ideal for family dinner.
Fish soup. With this simple fish soup for sick children you can give your children a healthy food with a soft diet but that is tasty. Fish soup recipe for children. Easy recipes with fish for children.
Green soup. Portuguese soup. Green broth recipe, step by step. our site has prepared one of the most traditional recipes in Portugal: the green broth. A soup that offers many nutrients to children.
Minestrone or vegetable soup. Minestrone soup, a traditional Italian recipe that is nothing more than a vegetable soup to which beans and pasta are added. How to make, step by step, a minestrone soup for children.
Seafood and fish soup. Seafood soup recipe for children. How to make a seafood soup for children's dinner. Easy recipes with fish and seafood for children. Easy seafood soup.
Lasagna soup. Lasagna soup recipe. A quick, easy and very light recipe for children's lunch or dinner. Guiainfantil offers a recipe to surprise children, with the same ingredients and the same flavor as a lasagna, and with mini-meatballs.
Meatball soup in miniatures. If you still don't know what to do for dinner or a children's first course, our site offers you a very attractive, simple and quick recipe to prepare: a miniature meatball soup.
You can read more articles similar to Homemade Chicken Broth. Easy recipe for the whole family, in the category of Soups and broths on site.