He Tuna Pate It is a perfect proposal to serve with toast, bread slices and even as a sandwich filling, on a daily basis, on a picnic, at snacks or at parties with friends and family. It is also an easy and quick recipe to make, for which we need few ingredients.
Tuna is one of the most commonly consumed blue fish. Its meat contains 10 percent fat, rich in omega-3 fatty acids, which helps lower cholesterol levels. It is a meat rich in B vitamins and minerals such as phosphorus, magnesium, iron and iodine.
- 1 can of tuna in water
- 1/2 cup of mayonnaise (from the boat or homemade)
- 1/2 onion
- Chopped parsley
- Salt (if necessary)
- Tips: to this recipe you can add very small pieces of olives or capers at the end
- 1 tablespoon (soup) oil
For all this, our site has prepared a rich and healthy recipe for tuna pâté. Follow the step by step of our recipe. We hope you like it.
1. Peel and finely chop the onion
2. Bring a frying pan to medium heat adding the oil. When it is hot, add the onion and let it sauté for a few minutes.
3. Remove the onion and let it cool on a plate.
4. Meanwhile, drain the water from the tuna can well. When it is dry, add it to the onion and mix.
5. Add the mayonnaise to this mixture and if you see necessary, correct the salt. Stir everything until a paste is formed. Add the chopped parsley and mix everything again.
6. Put the paté in the fridge until serving time.
Salmon Pate. Easy recipe for fresh and smoked salmon pate. How to prepare homemade salmon pate, an ideal recipe for appetizers and starters. Easy, quick recipe, for which few ingredients are needed. An inexpensive recipe, for everyone.
Ham pate. How to make homemade ham pate for children's snacks. Easy and quick recipes to make appetizers and starters for children.
Olives pate. Recipe for tapenade or olive pate. our site offers us a range of easy recipes for starters for children's meals, children's parties or even for snacks.
You can read more articles similar to Tuna Pate. Homemade recipe for appetizers, in the category of Fish on site.