On this occasion we propose a very complete and popular recipe, with ingredients much loved by children such as rice, banana and egg. We teach you how to make a finger-licking Cuban rice.
He Cuba style riceAs its name says, it is of Cuban origin and very traditional in the Canary Islands, of Spanish origin in the times of Colonial Cuba. The sweet contrast and the energy of the banana make this rice a delight.
- 250 gr of rice
- 4 eggs
- 4 bananas
- 1 onion
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 kg of ripe red tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- Olive oil
On our site we propose you to make a Cuban rice at home with the children, with an easy, quick and very nutritious recipe. You will tell us how your dish turned out. Go for it!
1. Put plenty of water and a little salt to heat in a saucepan. When it starts to boil, add the rice and let it cook according to the manufacturer's instructions, approximately 15 minutes, or until you see that it is done.
2. Wash and peel the tomatoes. Chop them very finely and reserve. In a frying pan, heat the oil and add the onion and chopped or chopped garlic. Let them brown.
3. Add the chopped tomatoes little by little with the sugar, salt and oregano. Cook over low heat until everything is dissolved and the sauce has thickened. When cool, beat everything with a mixer until you get the desired sauce.
4. In another frying pan, add a drizzle of oil and heat over high heat. Peel the bananas and cut them in half lengthwise. Spend a few minutes in the pan until golden brown. Remove them from the pan.
5. In the same oil, fry the eggs with a pinch of salt. When the rice is done, remove from heat and drain.
6. Assemble the plate with the rice, the tomato sauce on top of the rice, the fried egg on the side and the banana halves on the sides. Delicious!
Rice is one of the most used cereals in the kitchen around the world. Not only is it a great source of energy for children, pregnant women, and everyone, but it also provides benefits such as:
- It is gluten free
- Facilitates digestion
- Satiate hunger
- Contains fiber
- Rich in nutrients and vitamins
Therefore, we propose some easy and simple recipes, made with rice:
Rice with zucchini. Light recipe. Rice with zucchini. Light recipe for children. Light and rich zucchini risotto for babies and children. Guiainfantil offers you an easy and quick recipe to prepare for the little ones in the house. Zucchini is one of the most nutritious and high-fiber foods for children.
Rice to the planter. Peruvian recipe. Rice is one of the main ingredients in traditional Peruvian dishes, so on our site we bring you the recipe for arroz a la jardinera for you to make at Christmas.
Rice three delights. Chinese recipe. How to prepare Chinese rice three delicacies for children. Introduce children to oriental food with this simple and colorful recipe for three delicacies Chinese rice. our site teaches you how to prepare this delicious dish, step by step, ideal for beginners. An easy and simple Chinese meal to make at home.
Rice with cod, leeks and spinach. Rice recipe with cod, leeks and spinach. our site offers us the recipe for a creative, juicy and exquisite risotto. A very easy and quick recipe to make at home.
Creamy rice with tuna. Homemade recipe for creamy risotto with tuna. our site offers us a recipe for rice with tuna for both lunch and dinner for children. Easy, fast and very inexpensive recipe that can be made with canned tuna.
Rice cake and zucchini. Swedish recipe. Recipe for rice cake and zucchini, step by step. our site offers us an easy, fast and inexpensive recipe, both for lunch and dinner for children. A scrumptious vegetable recipe.
Mexican rice. Mexican rice recipe for children. On our site we give you the steps to follow to prepare a delicious Mexican rice ideal for children's meals. A very nutritious and flavorful dish that the little ones in the house will undoubtedly love.
Arancini or rice balls stuffed with meat. Italian recipe. How to make Arancini. our site offers you a typical Italian recipe: rice balls stuffed with minced meat. A very versatile recipe for children that can also be filled with ham and cheese.
Rice with black beans. Mexican recipe. Mexican recipe for rice with black beans. Typical Mexican dishes for children. Typical gastronomy of Mexico. How to cook Mexican beans.
Rice With Chicken Curry. Hindu recipe. our site brings you the recipe for chicken curry with rice for children. Indian curry rice recipes for kids. Hindu recipes to cook with children. Rice with chicken curry, Indian recipe for children.
Rice with chicken and mild cheese sauce. A simple plate of rice with chicken and mild cheese sauce can be a delight for children because of its creamy and tender flavor.
You can read more articles similar to Cuba style rice. Quick and inexpensive homemade recipe, in the category of Rice on site.