Legumes must be present in the diet of children, because they provide nutrients necessary for their growth. Prepare for your children this recipe for chickpea salad with tuna, healthy, fresh and light for pregnant women.
This nutritious dish provides fiber, iron, calcium and potassium, among other beneficial nutrients. In addition, this recipe helps reduce cholesterol, so it can help curb childhood obesity, and you can take advantage of leftovers with chickpeas.
- 300 gr of cooked chickpeas
- 2 cans of tuna with water or oil
- Olive oil
- Pepper (optional)
- assorted herbs
- 1 lemon
- Tips: instead of the chard you can use half an onion in pieces. You could also add pieces of tomato
- 2 chard leaves
Guiainfantil.com proposes us to prepare a homemade recipe with a fatty fish, ideal to avoid heart problems, and chickpeas, one of the most used cereals in the kitchen. Follow our step by step:
1. Drain the liquid from the chickpeas, wash them a little and let them drain.
2. Wash and chop the stalk of the chard leaves well and chop them. Reserve.
3. Drain the oil or water from the tuna cans, and crumble it in a bowl. Add the chard and chickpeas. Season everything and add 2 tablespoons (soup) of olive oil. Mix everything.
4. Sprinkle with pieces of parsley and another herb. If you want you can add onion or garlic powder to give a more intense taste.
5. Keep the salad in the fridge until serving time.
Enjoy your meal!
Chickpea stew with cod. How to make the recipe for cod with chickpeas for Easter. A traditional recipe for Good Friday, this chickpea and cod stew that complies with the tradition of not eating meat. our site invites us to prepare a gastronomic luxury. Spoon food for children and the whole family.
Chickpea stew with carrots. Chickpea stew recipe with vegetables and ham. Simple chickpea stew with carrots and ham. easy recipe for chickpea stew with carrots and ham. A light, simple and very healthy recipe for children's diet.
Hummus. Chickpeas puree. Hummus or chickpea puree recipe to make at home. our site offers us a recipe for a healthy, light and nutrient-packed starter for children. Make this Arabic recipe with your children and learn how to combine Hummus or hummus with different foods.
Falafel or chickpea burgers. Falafel recipe or chickpea meatballs. our site offers us a rich and healthy recipe, a healthy alternative for dinner or children's meals. An Arabic recipe for children to start eating legumes.
Chickpeas with curry prawns. Chickpea curry recipe with prawns. our site offers us a recipe with one of the healthiest and most nutritious legumes: chickpea. Recipe for family lunch or dinner.
Homemade chickpea bread. There are many different types of bread, today we will prepare a very special bread made with chickpea flour, so it will have a very special flavor that children will love. This recipe is also ideal for children to learn to cook.
You can read more articles similar to Chickpea salad with tuna for children, in the category of Legumes on site.