The children's snack will be a surprise if you make this recipe, which is one of the most traditional of Holy Week, although they are made throughout the year.
These easter donutsThey are very easy and simple to do. In addition, children will be able to participate in its preparation. Donuts are one of the sweet recipes that is most consumed during Easter. It is a very typical Easter sweet.
- 1 cup of wheat flour
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons (soup) sugar
- 3 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 cup (coffee) corn oil
- Grated zest of 1/2 lemon
- Crystallized sugar
- Tips: if you wish, you can substitute the crystallized sugar for colored or chocolate noodles. One way or another, the donuts will be very tasty
If you want to try it, our site shows us a peculiar way to prepare it, step by step:
1. In a bowl, beat the egg with the sugar until a homogeneous and whitish mixture is obtained. For each egg used, 3 tablespoons of sugar should be used.
2. Add the oil, yeast and lemon zest and mix.
3. Incorporate the flour little by little until it forms a dough that does not stick to the fingers.
4. Shape balls the size of a large walnut with your hands, making a hole in the center to form a ring.
5. Heat the oil in a frying pan and when hot, fry the donuts until golden brown.
6. Remove the donuts from the oil and drain on absorbent paper.
7. Then overlay the donuts in crystallized sugar or chocolate noodles.
8. Serve the donuts warm or cold. They are great for coffee time.
Andalusian pestiños. Pestiños are a traditional Andalusian sweet that you can prepare for children during the Christmas, Carnival or Easter holidays. our site invites us to prepare the recipe for this dessert, step by step. Pestiños recipes are ideal for both breakfast or snack.
French toast recipes. We offer you the best Easter toast recipes for children. Easter is a very special time in which some typical dishes are prepared, we suggest that you try a recipe for children of torrijas, the most typical sweet of these dates. Different ways of making Easter toast.
Traditional recipes for Easter. Ideas of traditional Easter recipes for children. The celebration of Holy Week is an opportunity to cook with your children some of these traditional recipes of this celebration. We offer you a selection with the best homemade and popular Easter or Holy Week recipes. Happy Easter!
First courses for Easter. On our site we have selected typical first dishes of Easter so that you can celebrate the holidays as a family. In the Christian tradition, this week is characterized by avoiding the consumption of meat, which is an opportunity to try other foods, so legumes and vegetables are more common.
Main courses for Easter. During the Easter celebrations there are traditions in different areas, including gastronomy. On our site we have selected a series of very popular main courses that are eaten during Holy Week and Easter Sunday with children.
Easter sweets and desserts. Ideas for the most typical and exquisite desserts and sweets eaten at Easter. our site teaches us how to prepare traditional Easter recipes for children and the whole family. Easy, fast and very simple recipes to prepare, even with children. Learn the step by step of those Easter recipes to cook for children.
Cod recipe a la Portuguese. Cod recipe Portuguese style. A typical Portuguese dish, very simple to prepare and very tasty to taste. Cod is a white fish, therefore it is low in fat. It is an ideal dish for children and also very traditional at Easter
Good appetite and happy Easter!
You can read more articles similar to Easter donuts. Sweet recipe for kids, in the category of Desserts and sweets on site.