In Guíainfantil we have prepared a compilation with the best love and friendship phrases of movies for children for you to read and share with your children. They are simple phrases taken from the family's favorite children's films with which we can think, reflect and show children that love is also part of the little things in life. Let's see them!
What is your favorite movie? Could you tell us a phrase of love? And, if you asked your children the same thing, what do you think they would say to you? Movies, in addition to entertaining us, serve to learn many important things and values, for example, how necessary it is to feel loved and show our love to family and friends. Surely with these love phrases from movies for children the smallest of the house understand it much better.
1. When you love someone, stay inside your heart forever
Do you remember this beautiful phrase? It is the movie 'Brother Bear' and it teaches us that that dear person will be in our hearts forever.
2. The flower that blooms in adversity is the rarest and most beautiful of all
'Mulan'. No matter how difficult things are, they can always go for the better, especially if we have the support of our loved ones.
3. You are my greatest adventure
You can say this phrase from the movie 'The Incredibles' to your children. I'm also going to say it to my family with all the love in the world. What better adventure than to become a mother or a father!
4. When I see you I feel at home
'Finding Nemo'. Well yes, each one's home is where loved ones are. We're so lucky!
5. When it comes to love, even the greatest heroes seem helpless
'Tiger and dragon'. What does this love phrase from children's movies have for you? As a game, you can tell it to your children and reflect on its true meaning and on how we can apply it to our daily lives.
6. I'd rather die tomorrow than live a hundred years without having met you
Pocahontas words full of love. We love! Who else loves this children's movie as much as my family?
7. A true hero is not because of the size of his muscles, but for his heart
Reason is not lacking in Hercules. Real heroes, like children, have hearts so big they can barely fit in their chests.
8. He who never risks, usually loses the best
'Cinderella'. Risking, many times, is the best option. This is one of those quotes that we can use for our children to reflect on the need to fight for our dreams. Sometimes, getting them is not easy, but if we don't try to fulfill them we will never live them.
9. I must stop pretending to be something that I'm not
'Aladdin'. To truly love you have to be yourself. A valuable lesson for young and old.
10. There are people who are worth melting for
'Frozen. The Kingdom of Ice '. Who do you melt for? For your children, your family, your friends ... What a special way to express love!
Are you liking the compilation of love phrases from children's movies? Well, wait until you see the next batch. Challenge! Tell your kids to pick three and share them with their parents, grandparents, and best friends.
11. Never say goodbye, because saying goodbye means going away, and going away means forgetting
'Peter Pan'. Well no, we will never go far, no matter how much distance there may be between us.
12. Ohana means family and your family never leaves you nor forget you
Surely the 'Lilo and Stitch' movie is also among your favorites and that of your children. It is very funny and it is difficult not to fall in love with Stitch.
13. When I'm with you, I don't feel so alone
It will be that the children's film 'Hercules' is not so much about warriors but about true love.
14. For love, great follies are always done
'Hercules' Long live crazy things! And let's remember that there are many more types of love than romantic love: friendship, love for colleagues, family love, love for neighbors ...
15. A life without love is not a life at all
'Cinderella'. For our life to have meaning, it must be filled with love, affection and affection.
16. Life gave me a moment by your side and my heart decided that this moment would be eternal
'Tangled'. An instant that is kept in the soul as a very precious treasure. What is the moment of love that you keep most affectionately in your mind?
17. Please stay with me for ever
'Dumbo'. That is what I tell my children thinking that there will come a day, when they are older, that they will make their own lives.
18. Listen with your heart; only then will you understand
'Pocahontas'. You have to listen with your ears but you also have to do it with your heart. How much you learn from children's movies!
19. You're the best thing that I didn't know I needed
'Tiana and the toad'. Another phrase that you can say to your family.
Which of these love phrases from children's movies would you say is your favorite?
More resources on movies
You can read more articles similar to 19 beautiful phrases of love and friendship from the best movies for children, in the Movies category on site.