Watching movies is one of the favorite hobbies of boys and girls of all ages, not doing exercises and homework such as dictations. What if we go a step further and suggest that you do these tasks with phrases from your favorite movies? They sure love the idea! In Guiainfantil.com we have prepared a list of short dictations with phrases from children's moviesDon't miss them, as well as being fun they also hide a great lesson.
How to do dictation exercises with short sentences from children's movies? Very simple, you choose some of the ones that we propose here, more or less according to the age of your children or students and you dictate them slowly so that they can write them down well.
Once the dictation is finished, remember that it should not be very long because if they will not stop paying attention, you have to correct the exercise and comment on doubts and mistakes so they can learn from them.
As these are dictations with phrases from famous movies, your favorites without going any further, you can play with them to see if guess which movie each phrase belongs to. Dictation is sure to be very interesting for them. Let's go there!
We start with some sentences full of values that we have turned into exercises of very fast and short dictation to do with your children or students.
1. She warned you not to be fooled by appearances, because beauty is within. Beauty and the Beast.
2. Now I see that the circumstances of our birth do not matter. It is what we do with the gift of life that defines us. Pokemon.
3. Today is a good day to try, a day to fly. The Hunchback of Notre Dame.
4. Ohana means family. And your family never abandons you or forgets you. Lilo & Stitch.
5. Thanks for this adventure, now it's your turn to live a new one! Up.
6. A lady does not start fights, but she can finish them. The Aristocats.
7. I must stop pretending to be something that I am not. Aladdin.
8. If you can't say something nice, better not say anything. Bambi.
9. The past can hurt. But the way I look at it, you can run from it or learn from it. The Lion King.
10. Our destiny lives in us. You just have to be brave enough to see it. Brave
11. Wendy, why do we have to grow up? Peter Pan.
12. A true hero is not because of the size of his muscles, but because of his heart. Hercules.
13. I never look back, honey. It distracts me from now. The Incredibles.
14. You just have to be brave enough to watch it. Brave
15. There is no place like home. The Wizard of Oz.
16. If life defeats you, what is there to do? We will swim, we will swim, in the sea. Finding Nemo.
17. No matter how much the wind blows, a mountain will never kneel in its path. Mulan.
18. It doesn't matter what people say about you, what matters is what you think you are. Shrek.
19. Sometimes the right path is not the easiest. Pocahontas.
20. I don't want to survive, I want to live. Wall-E
We continue with the compilation of short phrases from children's movies to dictate to children. Do not forget to emphasize and review well those grammar rules that you see that they still resist.
21. I'm a decent pig, not a pig! The Lion King.
22. Your past may not have been very happy, but that does not make you who you are, but what you decide to be. Kung Fu Panda.
23. You just have to believe in yourself. Toy Story.
24. Life is not a sport for peepers. If you spend time observing, you will see your life go by and you will be left behind. The Hunchback of Notre Dame.
25. I am not crazy, my reality is different from yours. Alice in Wonderland movie.
26. There are people worth melting for. Frozen the ice kingdom.
27. Always let your conscience be your guide. Pinocchio.
28. We will be cowards, but fast cowards. The Lion King.
29. Life gave me a moment by your side, my heart decided that that moment was eternal. Tangled.
30. If there ever comes a day when we can't be together, keep me in your heart. I'll be there forever Winnie The Pooh.
31. The rest of the world obeys rules, but I obey my heart. Coconut.
32. When you love someone, it remains inside your heart forever. Bear Brother.
33. Everything has a moral, you just need to know how to find it. Alice in Wonderland.
34. The past is over. Frozen.
35. As they say in my hive: The lie is not good! Aladdin.
36. A world that does so many wonders cannot be so bad. The little Mermaid.
37. He who never risks, usually loses the best. Cinderella.
38. It is never too late to be young. Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.
39. Music is my language and the world is my family. Coconut.
And to finish the exercise, in addition to telling your students to draw a nice picture, ask them to choose one of these fun movies and watch it as a family on the weekend. They can't say no to you!
You can read more articles similar to 39 short dictations from kids' favorite movies, in the category of on-site writing.