Cupcakes for breakfast, dipped in milk or in a chocolate shake ... a rich and unforgettable flavor of our childhood that we can relive with our children. To do this, we propose a traditional recipe from the grandmothers' kitchen, to make delicious muffins at home.
You can prepare these homemade grandmother muffins with your children, cooking with children is a very fun experience for both of you, and so they will learn how to make delicious muffins for dessert or a snack.
- 250 gr of wheat flour
- 250 grams of sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 lemon
- 80 ml of sunflower oil
- 125 ml of liquid cream
- 1 tablespoon yeast
- Icing or plain sugar to decorate
- paper muffin molds
Muffins are a small muffin of uncertain origin. Some say they arose in Spain, others in France. The truth is that they are very exquisite, and they taste very similar to a sponge cake flavored with lemon. The recipe is made with very simple ingredients like wheat, eggs, and sugar. We teach you how to make it in just 5 steps.
1. In a bowl, mix the eggs with the sugar until you get a very whitish mixture, without beating too much.
2. In another bowl, mix the flour with the yeast. Add to the previous mixture and stir. Add the oil, cream and lemon zest.
3. Preheat the oven to 180º. Fill the capsules or muffin paper molds to about 2/3 of their capacity, without reaching the edge, because they will grow.
4. Bake the muffins at 180º, for about 20 minutes. If after 10 or 15 minutes they are already golden but still liquid inside (you can check by pricking one with a toothpick) put the heat of the oven only on the bottom.
5. Let cool for a few minutes, remove them from the mold and cool on a rack. Sprinkle with a little sugar while hot.
Here are some other muffin, cupcake, and muffin recipes for kids.
Banana nut muffins or muffins. With a few bananas and some walnuts we can make this delicious recipe for banana and walnut muffins or muffins for children's snacks or breakfast. A very healthy homemade recipe for children to start the day stronger and more animated.
Blueberry muffins for kids. If you want to offer an exquisite, different and healthy breakfast or snack, go ahead and learn how to make this recipe for blueberry muffins or muffins. Kids will love enjoying such a juicy, homemade recipe. Blueberry muffins are a great tasting breakfast.
Pumpkin cupcakes with chocolate chips. Chocolate pumpkin muffins recipe. our site offers us a step-by-step recipe for delicious, healthy and very nutritious muffins to sweeten your children's Halloween. Dare to try them!
Apple and cinnamon muffins for children. On our site we teach you how to make a very simple homemade recipe for apple and cinnamon muffins. Its result is the most juicy and exquisite, both for breakfast, snack or dessert for children.
Carrot and pineapple muffins for children. A recipe not too sweet and not too fat for a children's snack or breakfast: carrot and pineapple muffins or muffins. A very rich recipe!
Quick and easy yogurt muffins. Homemade yogurt muffin recipes add a very special value to children's snacks. A homemade children's recipe helps us to better control the feeding of our children.
Chocolate muffin recipe for children. For breakfast or a children's snack, this recipe for chocolate muffins will triumph on any occasion. Go ahead and cook with your children and prepare this delicious sweet.
Lemon cupcakes for kids. Lemon muffins are a baking classic, and a fun way to get kids started in the kitchen. A simple and tasty recipe for children.
You can read more articles similar to Grandma's Homemade Cupcakes, in the category of Biscuits - muffins on site.