We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
To decorate a Halloween party we can choose two different ideas: buy the ornaments or make them by hand. In Guiainfantil.com we have opted for the second idea.
We teach you how to make a bat mobile in the shape of a grave, an easy and entertaining craft that will amuse children a lot, even if the result is terrifying.
- Black card
- White thread
- Gold eva rubber with glitter
1. Draw a coffin-shaped hexagon on a black card and add an inch on each side to give it a 3D look. Cut it out.
2. Fold in the sides of the casket and use this casket lid as a template to make the other side.
3. Draw on black cardboard and cut out several bats. Pass a white thread through his head and glue them to the inside of the coffin.
4. Cut out a gold glitter foam cross and stick it on the lid. Then paste this on the rest of the coffin and you have a terrifying bat mobile for Halloween.