We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Fun recipes are the best way we have to teach children to eat everything. If they can collaborate in the kitchen and we explain how the dish is prepared, they will surely dare to try these meat and zucchini rolls.
Meatballs are a classic among children, and we can add some vegetables such as zucchini to make a healthier recipe for children with a very original presentation, a delight for everyone.
- 2 zucchini
- 500 gr. minced meat
- 2 teaspoons parsley
- 50 ml. milk
- 200 ml. fried tomato
- Bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- Pepper and salt
1. In a bowl, mix the minced meat with the parsley and minced garlic. Add salt and white pepper to taste and stir until smooth.
2. Add the eggs and milk, mix well to form a dough. Drizzle in breadcrumbs until consistent and manageable.
3. Make small balls with your hands (or with the help of two spoons) of the size that we like the most. Pass the meatballs through flour.
4. Heat plenty of oil in a frying pan over high heat, carefully add the meatballs and lower it to medium heat. Make several batches so that they do not stick, turning them so that they are done evenly on all sides. Remove the meatballs and let them drain on a plate with absorbent paper.
5. Preheat the oven to 170ºC. Wash the zucchini, cut it lengthwise into slices. With each one wrap a meatball, and place them in a baking dish, spread the tomato sauce on top.
6. Bake for 10 minutes, until zucchini is tender. It's ready!
Here are more recipes with zucchini for children.
You can read more articles similar to Recipe for meat and zucchini rolls, in the category of Vegetables - vegetables on site.