We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The Panettone or Easter Bread is a popular Christmas sweet all over the world. This recipe for allergic children maintains all the flavor of the panettone without adding gluten or sugar, making it a very healthy sweet.
The recipe from Zuzana, our blog contributor 'Beyond gluten', will provide us with an ideal breakfast to enjoy for breakfast during these holidays. Go ahead and prepare this delicious cake with the children.
- 150g of rice flour
- 150g cassava starch
- ¾ tsp xanthan gum
- 150g of almond flour
- 150g of xylitol, sugar or honey
- 1.5 tsp baking soda
- 3 tsp cinnamon and cloves
- 1.5 cup milk
- ¾ cup of orange juice
- 1 cup of nuts and chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350 ° F (180 ° C)
2. Grease (with oil) and flour the mold (I floured it with a little almond flour; it can also be chopped with walnuts).
I used a mold with a hole in the center, since I don't have a typical tall Easter bread / panettone mold.
3. Mix all the dry ingredients with a hand mixer.
4. Mix all the liquid ingredients with a hand mixer.
5. Add the dry ingredients mixture little by little, mix.
6. Add nuts, raisins, and chocolate chips. Stir gently.
7. Put the mixture in the mold (greased and floured).
8. Bake until the knife (or wooden stick) test comes out dry (about 50-60 minutes).
I recommend leaving the oven the first 25-30 minutes to heat only from the bottom and then from the top and bottom.
9. Chill, slice and enjoy. It is delicious and smooth.
Recipe and image of Zuzana Pinilla
Blog Beyond Gluten
Vegan recipes, gluten free and sugar free.
Contributor to our site
You can read more articles similar to Gluten-free Christmas panettone. Easter bread for children, in the category of Recipes on site.