We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Dinners are often a complication when preparing the weekly menu, since it is usually a busy time with many tasks ahead. For our children to have a healthy diet, you have this baked fish with tomato and zucchini.
A very healthy and light recipe for children that requires little preparation, we make sure to have a simple but nutrient-packed and very light dish, ideal for you to prepare on any occasion.
- 4 hake fillets
- 1 zucchini
- 2 tomatoes
- ½ onion
- 100 ml. white wine
- Bread crumbs
1. Wash vegetables well. Cut the tomato into slices, the zucchini into strips lengthwise and finely chop the onion.
2. Preheat the oven to 170ºC. Place the tomato in the bottom of the tray. Place the clean hake loins on top of the tomato, and the zucchini on top
3. Mix the onion with a little breadcrumbs and parsley, spread over the zucchini.
4. Sprinkle everything with the white wine, a drizzle of oil and sprinkle a little salt.
5. Bake for about 20 minutes, remove and serve.
Here are more recipes with zucchini for children.
You can read more articles similar to Baked fish with tomato and zucchini, healthy dinner for children, in the category of Fish on site.