We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Cannelloni, one of the favorite dishes for children. This pasta always triumphs for its fun shape and its possibilities. The cannelloni can be filled with many combinations of vegetables and meat, but here we offer you the traditional ones.
Grandmother's cannelloni, those of a lifetime, so as not to get complicated and always get it right. A recipe for grandparents and grandchildren to enjoy together in the kitchen, passing on cooking secrets to new generations.
- 2 packages of cannelloni
- 500 gr of minced beef
- 500 ml. milk
- 50 gr. flour
- ½ onion
- 1 clove garlic
1. Preheat the oven to 200º and line the tray with baking paper.
2. Cook the pasta in plenty of water and salt according to the manufacturer's instructions, and let it dry.
3. Heat oil in a frying pan. Make a sauce with the minced meat, onion, garlic, salt, pepper and nutmeg. Fry over medium high heat, and then lower the temperature so that the flavor finishes permeating.
4. In another pan, lightly toast the flour with a tablespoon of oil. Add the milk little by little, stirring so that no lumps form. Let it thicken and form a béchamel.
5. Place the cannelloni on the oven tray. Pour the béchamel over the top, and bake for five to ten minutes. You can sprinkle some grated cheese on top to make it gratin.
Recipe of Teresa Gonzalez Lopez- Colmenar Viejo
You can read more articles similar to Grandma's minced meat cannelloni, in the category of Pasta on site.