We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Children tend to love the most typical dishes of Italian cuisine, pasta and pizza. Another great kid-friendly recipe is this Tomato Tuna Risotto. A rice with a very smooth texture that you will love.
Tuna is one of the fish that children accept the best, and it contains many nutrients necessary for their growth. They will also take advantage of the vitamins contained in the tomato and the energy provided by the hydrates in rice.
- 250 gr. of rice
- 1 l. vegetable broth
- 1 onion
- 225 gr. of tuna
- 3 tomatoes
- 100 gr. grated cheese
- Salt and pepper
1. Put the broth to heat in a saucepan over low heat and keep the broth at a constant temperature.
2. Chop the onion very finely. Heat a drizzle of oil in a pan, add the onion, and when it is transparent add the rice, stir for a minute.
3. Add broth little by little, by tablespoons, so that the rice absorbs it before adding more.
4. Meanwhile, empty the oil from the tuna cans and crumble it. Wash and dice the tomatoes.
5. Add the tuna and tomato to the rice, add a teaspoon of parsley and keep stirring so that the flavors are well integrated while you continue adding broth.
6. When the rice is done, add the grated cheese. Leave a couple of minutes, season to taste and serve the risotto.
Try other risotto recipes for kids.
You can read more articles similar to Tuna and tomato risotto. Italian dish for kids, in the category of Rice on site.